Take ultimate control of your food by meal prepping your own high quality protein bars! Using our simple compression technique, Shack Tools enable you to form fresh, consistent, professional grade protein bars right at home in your own kitchen.
Each set of Shack Tools is individually machined from solid 1" thick, HDPE Food Grade Plastic.
Using them is fun and simple. All you need is a solid flat surface and your own body weight! If you can use a rolling pin, you can use Shack Tools.Here's how it works:
Fill the ring (TOOL A) with 55g’s of your favorite protein bar mixture. Distribute the mixture evenly inside the cavity to ensure even bar formation.
Fit the flat side of the plunger (TOOL B) into the ring.
Press down firmly on the center of the plunger. Continue pressing until the mixture feels fully compact.
Lift both tools off of your work surface, then continue pushing the plunger (TOOL B), and the finished protein bar, through the ring (PART A), onto your work surface.
Your finished protein bar will be stuck to the bottom of the plunger. Simply ‘peel’ the protein bar off the non-stick surface and set aside.
That's all there is to it! Just repeat these simple steps until you run out of mixture.
When you're finished, you can store your protein bars in the fridge or freezer using resealable Tupperware containers or ziplock bags.
Free Protein Bar Recipes Included:
- No baking or cooking required.
- Browse, download, and print 100's of quick & easy protein bar recipes directly from our website.
- Use our simple "Recipe Generator" tool to build your own unique recipes for free!
- Choose all of your own ingredients.
- Nutrition charts included with every recipe.
Reasons to make your own protein bars:
- Stop throwing away your money on expensive, store bought protein bars.
- Affordable way to keep healthy snacks in your home at all times!
- Take pride consuming real food you've personally made from scratch.
- Know exactly what ingredients are going into your products and body.
- Fun social activity for couples, kids, families, friends!
Shack Tools Features:
- Made from solid 1" thick HDPE Food Grade Plastic, BPA Free.
- Made in the USA! (Orlando, FL)
- Rounded inside edges ensure both pieces fit together easily.
- Non-stick, easy to clean.
Recommended Care Instructions:
- After each use, we recommend washing your Shack Tools with warm soapy water. Extreme heat created inside of a dishwasher could potentially warp the ring. For that reason, we do not recommend using a dishwasher.
- The special plastic used to make Shack Tools is durable but soft. Corners and edges can be easily dented. Avoid dropping them. After cleaned and dried, they should be stored in a safe place, out of contact with loose utensils, knives, etc.
- Recommended and designed for the formation of 55g protein bars.
- Each set includes two individual parts. (TOOL A) + (TOOL B).
- Wash before first use.