On-Demand Production Benefits:
- Grow your business on your own terms.
- Branch out into larger markets. Dominate smaller ones.
- Sell exclusively online or Amazon.
- Stay in control of your product and do not sacrifice quality. Modify texture, ingredients, etc. as needed.
- Test new formulas and introduce new product lines.
How It Works:
- Raw material is loaded into Vemag hopper.
- Individual portions are extruded onto the 6ft conveyor.
- Portions are transferred from the conveyor directly onto the flow wrapper.
- Finished portions are wrapped in packaging film, sealed, and dropped into collection tubs.
Vemag Robot 500 Divider (Portioner)
The Vemag Divider (also referred to as “portioner”) adds versatility to every production line. The Vemag is easily adjusted to consistently produce exact-weight portions of any dough absorption or crumb structure. The single-outlet Vemag is perfect for the baker who needs 60 – 100 portions per minute.
This depositing/forming solution combines a Vemag Depositor with a Guillotine Cutoff attachment. It’s an ideal solution for producing pre-formed protein bars, snack bars, ready-to-bake frozen cookie dough portions, breakaway cookies, and more.
The Guillotine Cutoff is a shape forming and cutting attachment that connects to the Vemag Depositor to produce exact-weight formed portions. The Guillotine attachment features an interchangeable die insert that allows you to quickly and easily change product shapes and sizes. Forming and depositing precise and consistent portions onto moving lines or conveyors can easily be done!
- Two sets of double screws
- Scraper fin
- Pneumatic Guillotine Cutoff + Blade
- Reinforced Infeed Scroll (Bakery application option for heavy doughs.)
- Hydraulic Cooling System (Bakery application option for hot environments.)
- Teflon Die Insert x1 (traditional rectangular bar shape)
- Teflon Die Insert x1 (round, cylindrical shape)
- New WEG Motor
- Schneider VFD Speed Control
- Set of Dorner adjustable height aluminum legs.
- Food grade, antimicrobial conveyor belt.
- Variable bag width former.
- Stainless steel on all contact surfaces.
- Optical sensor system for automatic film tracking.
- Date/lot code printer
- Packaging speeds: 35-150ppm
- Package type: pillow pack
- Package length: 3.10 – 7.9 inches
- Package width: 1.4 – 3.9 inches
- Package height: 0.2 – 2 inches
- Max film width: 10 inches